Faster, reliable communication accessible 24/7 is only a click away
Tired of playing phone tag? An Internet-based Patient Portal simplifies communication with your provider and eliminates time-consuming phone calls to the practice. Whether you want to schedule an appointment or review your latest test results, the Patient Portal delivers the information you need through a convenient, easy-to-use Patient Portal.
Partner with your provider for better health
The Patient Portal is a secure, confidential, and easy- to-use website that gives patients and their families 24-hour access to their medical records. It uses the latest encryption technology to deliver secure communication between patients and providers. By signing up and enrolling with the Patient Portal, you will be able to:
- Correspond online with your provider and practice
- Request appointments and receive appointment reminders
- Access important health information from your medical record including: medications, immunizations, and test results
- View medication list and request prescription refills
- Obtain educational information
- Maintain account information including user name, password, access privileges, and email address
- We've worked hard to bring you a completely new, user-friendly interface designed to make it easier for you to navigate.
- NEW MOBILE ACCESS! Access the Patient Portal from any browser on your tablet or mobile phone.
- Now you can see a consolidated view of upcoming appointments, reminders, labs, and medications.
We respect your privacy
Receive notices to your personal email account when there is important information awaiting you in your Patient Portal account. If you choose to use the Patient Portal, your name and email address will be treated with the same care and privacy given to your medical records.
Who can sign up?
Patients and their legal guardians can sign up for Patient Portal in accordance to the Terms and Conditions of the website. Just tell your provider who you would like to enroll and you are on your way to connecting with your provider.
Sign up TodayYou can sign up and register for the Patient Portal by giving your provider your name and email address. In turn, your provider will give you an instruction sheet that includes a temporary username and password. The temporary credentials will allow you to log in to the system and create your own private user name and password. Contact your provider today!
Have a question? Check link above to see if it can be answered in our FAQs.
To Download Adobe Reader to ensure you can view all PDF forms, please click here.